Friday, August 24, 2012

NOTW: Lemondrops and fun!

Happy Friday!! In one week, I'll be on VACATION!! ^_^

Here's what I've been wearing all week. A bright, sunny, simple mani!

I started with one coat of Sinful Colors Nail Hardening Base, two coats of Barielle Lemondrops on all but my ring fingers (which got two coats of Zoya Arizona), and a coat of Seche Vite.

Bright and sunny! Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Once that was all dry, I added a careful coat of Black Cat Lacquer's Rainbow Brite and topped it with more SV. I reviewed Rainbow Brite in this post, where I also explain in greater detail how I applied what I call a 'careful' coat of glitter polish.

Lemondrops and fun! Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This was fun and easy and quick--exactly what I wanted after the rather involved mani's I've done the last few weeks (here and here too). This is reminiscent of Candeo Jellybean. I'm not saying this look is a dupe for Jellybean, but I think it's close enough for me that it kills that lemming!

Hope you all have a great weekend. Wish me some sun, so I can get some major swatching done! I don't want you to be without posts while I'm away!

More Monday!!!!!!!!!! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment