Friday, August 31, 2012

NOTW: Black Lace French Tips

Hello again and happy Friday!! I leave for vacation today!!! ^_^

Here's what I'm currently wearing:

Outdoors, natural light, no flash. Boo for a smudged ring finger!
This is three coats of Zoya Rose, a coat of Seche Vite, and a lot of dry time (and I still smudged my right hand with the stamper!! >:(  ). I stamped the tips with Konad Special Polish in Black with Bundle Monster Plate BM18. I topped everything off with a coat of INM Northern Lights. The INM smudged the stamps a bit, so beware! I should've used some NYC In A New York Minute Fast Dry Topcoat first, since I know that doesn't smudge, but I didn't and I suffer the consequences. >.> Just a few spots, so nothing horrible (unlike Orly Sec n' Dry, which smudged everything so bad for me that I had to start over). Everything then got a final coat of Seche Vite, so I wouldn't smudge anything further.
.
Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I was undecided on what to do this week. I changed my polish three or four times and I debated cutting them down too before I settled on this. I opted not to turn them into nubbins just yet because I love wearing this style, but rarely do because I can't stand to have them this long very often. Even so, I'm quite happy with how these turned out. The perfectionist in me wanted to keep doing them over until they were perfect, but with prepping for this upcoming vacation, I didn't have the time!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash. Details of the design on the most 'perfect' nail I managed.

Tune in a little later today.... I'll have an announcement of sorts!!

So.... More VERY soon!! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment