Thursday, August 2, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze Love's a Beach


 Hello again!

China Glaze Love's A Beach

Just a quick swatch again today.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

This is China Glaze Love's a Beach from their recent Summer Neons Collection. This collection snuck up on me--I didn't think these would be anything I had to have. I was wrong. I have six of the twelve and on the hunt for two more! Love'a A Beach has a fantastic formula that could be a one coater. I used two, per my normal, which just deepens the color. As with all neon polishes, this dries matte, so I've shown it here with New York Color In A New York Minute Fast Dry Topcoat. However, unlike many neons, this needed nothing underneath it for the color to pop--no base coat here! This does have a shimmer to it, which I completely failed to capture on camera. I owe you guys a sunlight picture soon.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.


China Glaze is available from a lot of retailers. This bottle came from Sally Beauty, but you might not be able to find this easily anymore since newer polishes have been released and have taken over the displays. Head2Toe Beauty is a great place to reliably find older polishes (cheap too!), but sometimes hunting for that one item on your wishlist in an actual store is fun too.

I love pink! More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment