Thursday, August 9, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: Rescue Beauty Lounge Faraway (Nearby)

Hello again!!

Here is my last Rescue Beauty Lounge Polish. This is Faraway Nearby from the recent GOMM collection.


Rescue Beauty Lounge Faraway. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I pre-ordered this polish along with Sante Fe, so my bottle has the unofficial name and label. It was originally called Faraway Nearby, but shortened to just Faraway due to some legal issues.


Rescue Beauty Lounge Faraway. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.

This is my favorite of the four I have, I think... wait, no I can't play favorites! I like them all for different reasons haha! Formula on this was identical to that of Sante Fe--thicker than that of Halcyon or Scrangie, but just as easy to apply.

Faraway is a bright sky blue with blue shimmer. Like Sante Fe, the shimmer isn't all the apparent on the nail, but it seems to give this color it's depth. This looks like a blue creme, even outdoors to my eye. That part was a little disappointing, actually, because I had hoped this would be close enough to the now famous Aqua Lily to kill that lemming for me, but it has not. It may have been unfair of me to hope this polish could live up to the likes of Aqua Lily, however, aside from that, this polish is very, very pretty. It looks exactly like the sky on a gorgeous summer day. It's bright and happy! All swatches today are one coat of Sinful Colors Nail Hardening base, two coats of Faraway, and one coat of Seche Vite.


Rescue Beauty Lounge Faraway. Outdoors, natural light, no flash.


Rescue Beauty Lounge Faraway. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

As with Sante Fe, this color will likely not be produced again once it it gone, so get on over to Rescue Beauty Lounge and order it if it strikes your fancy!


Rescue Beauty Lounge Faraway. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Please note, that my bottle has the old label. This should say "Faraway".
More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment