Thursday, August 16, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: Sally Hansen Glitz Gal

Hello again!
Sally Hansen Glitz Gal. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

The last Sally Hansen Gem Crush polish in this mini-series is my favorite one, by far, and I think you'll see why. This bit of awesome is Sally Hansen Glitz Gal:

Sally Hansen Glitz Gal. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.

This is a fantastic glitter bomb of charcoal micro glitter and small silver holographic hex glitter.

Sally Hansen Glitz Gal. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.

This is one coat of Sally Hansen Nail Protix, three coats of Glitz Gal, and one thick coat of Seche Vite. This sparkles like crazy! Even in the shade!

Sally Hansen Glitz Gal. Outdoors, natural light, no flash.

The formula on this one was thick but did not give me any issues. I had more issues with the brush than anything. Look at it--a big flat paddle! This made application rather messy.

Sally Hansen Glitz Gal. Indoors, artificial light, no flash. I am not a fan of these brushes!
This ended up not being as dark on the nail as I expected. I think I'd use one or two coats of this over a black base next time. I absolutely love the sparkle off this!


Sally Hansen Glitz Gal. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I have four of the eight or nine in this line. You can see the others in my collection swatched here, here, and here. CVS, Target, and Walgreens all had these a few months ago. Good hunting if you're after them still!

Sally Hansen Glitz Gal. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment