Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: Sally Hansen Big Money

Hello again!!

Sally Hansen Big Money. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Today I've got number two of four Sally Hansen Gem Crush polishes to show you. This is Big Money, and it's a load of gold micro glitter with small lilac hex glitter.

Sally Hansen Big Money. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.

Swatches today are one coat of Sally Hansen Nail Protix base, three coats of Big Money, and one thick, goopy coat from an old bottle of Seche Vite to get all that glitter smoothed over. The formula on this is the same as Lady Luck from yesterday. I got good glitter coverage, but at three coats, it was thick. This looks more foil-like than Lady Luck, and I like this more as a full mani than I did Lady Luck because of that. The brush on this was just as bad, though--paddle-like and hard to control. It did get a lot glitter on my nails, however. It also got a lot of glitter everywhere else :[

Sally Hansen Big Money. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
 Once again, I got mine from CVS, but I did spy them at Target and Walgreens. I haven't looked for them lately, but you might still be able to find them. Good luck!


Sally Hansen Big Money. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment