Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: Hits Moonbow

Hello again!
Hits Moonbow. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Today I have another very special polish. This is Moonbow from Hits!!

Hits Moonbow. Outdoors, natural light, no flash.
I used one coat of this over a black creme. I lusted over this polish for so long. I'm glad I finally got my hands on it and it doesn't disappoint!

Swatches today are one coat of Sinful Colors Nail Hardening Base, two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out, one coat of Moonbow, and one coat of Seche Vite.

Hits Moonbow. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is from Hits' Phenomena collection, which is a series of four multichrome glitters. I have read others mention these are dupes of some Ozotic polishes, but I am not familiar with Ozotics, unfortunately. Anyway, the glitter in here shifts from teal to purple to pink and finally gold at the extreme angle. Over black, this makes me think of galaxy nails. I like how you get both 'sides' to the shift from individual pieces of glitter being aligned differently.

Hits Moonbow. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Can't wait to see what other layerings I can come up with for this....

The Hits Phenomena Collection can be found at llarowe and Ninja Polish. It's been popular, so some stalking might be necessary to snag one. Happy hunting!

More soon!! ^_^


Hits Moonbow


No comments:

Post a Comment