Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: Sally Hansen Showgirl Chic

Hello again!!

Installment number three of this mini-series is Sally Hansen Showgirl Chic.

Sally Hansen Showgirl Chic. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

This one is a base of silver micro glitter with fine blue hex glitters. I couldn't tell if these were a navy blue or a more turquoise blue. They looked like they could go either way depending on the light. Anyway, this polish is gorgeous!
Sally Hansen Showgirl Chic. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are one coat of Sally Hansen Nail Protix, two coats of Showgirl Chic, and one thick coat of Seche Vite. The formula on this was thinner than the previous ones, but seemed to cover better. This one looks foil-like as well, and, just like Big Money, I am loving this as a full mani.

Sally Hansen Showgirl Chic. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
I can see myself wanting to wear this a lot in the winter. It reminds me of cold and ice and snow. I'm already inspired to use this as a base for a wintry mani... maybe some blue snowflakes stamped over the top? Or some red bells for Christmas? Summer isn't gone yet, but I'm looking forward to the change of season already!

Like the others, I found this at CVS. I spied them at Target and Walgreens too!

Sally Hansen Showgirl Chic. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon!! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment