Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: Barielle Elle's Spell

Hello again!

Barielle Elle's Spell. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Today I have Barielle Elle's Spell for you! This is the polish that made me try this brand. I was enticed by the flakies. ^_^

Elle's Spell is a red jelly with red and orange flakies. I see some of the flakies shift to a yellowish gold at times as well, but it's not as abundant as the red and orange. This is a lovely polish. I had no issues with the formula. It's great for layering or wearing alone.

First, I layered one coat of Elle's Spell over yesterday's Wet n Wild Eggplant Frost swatch.


Barielle Elle's Spell over Wet n Wild Eggplant Frost. Indoors, artificial light, with flash.

Here it is on it's own. This is a base coat of Sally Hansen Nail Protix, three coats of Elle's Spell, and I skipped the topcoat on this one because it was pretty and shiny all by itself.

Barielle Elle's Spell. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I'm not sure where Barielles can be found in the real world. I ordered mine from the interwebs at Barielle's website. I recommend liking Barielle's Facebook page. They do flash sales for their fans on occassion, which is why I ordered when I did (they offered a code to their Facebook fans that gave me 40% off everything--including shipping!). My only gripe is the packaging. My three bottles came in a large, slightly padded envelope-type mailer but were not individually wrapped up, so they could bounce around in there and bump into one another. Thankfully, my order arrived unbroken, but I can see the potential for breakage in transit.

Barielle Elle's Spell. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon!! ^_^

Barielle Elle's Spell over Wet n Wild Eggplant Frost, Indoors, artificial light, no flash.


No comments:

Post a Comment