Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Stash Swatch Initiative: Wet n Wild Eggplant Frost

Hello again!!

Wet n Wild Eggplant Frost. Indoors, artificial light, with flash.
 Just a quick post today. Here is Wet n Wild's Eggplant Frost.

Wet n Wild Eggplant Frost. Indoors, artificial light, no flash. A lovely warm-toned purple.
 Swatches today are one coat of Sally Hansen Nail Protix base, two coats of Eggplant Frost, and one coat of Seche Vite. The first coat of this was streaky, but it leveled out with two. Some of the pictures show some patchiness, which I couldn't see in person, but a third coat wouldn't hurt next time.

Wet n Wild Eggplant Frost. Indoors, artificial light, with flash. Check out the deep purple shimmer! Love it!

For 70 cents, this polish is pretty awesome. I found it during a random Walgreens stop. I wasn't really after any polish that day, but they were having a big sale on Wet n Wild polish, so, of course, I had to get some! I think I grabbed four polishes for less than $3 that day! ^_^ This one is really pretty. It's got a warm purple base with this gorgeous deep purple/blue shimmer in it. This polish glows in the right light. I love it when random (and cheap!) polish finds turn out to be lovely.

Wet n Wild Eggplant Frost. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment