Friday, March 1, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude

Hello!

Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
As part of my epic Cult Nails Haul, I picked up Cruisin' Nude.

Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Cruisin' Nude is a warm neutral with pink shimmer. I was so excited for this one, I thought the delicate pink shimmer made this so gorgeous! I think the base color is a little too yellow for me, so it doesn't look as awesome on me as I had hoped. Maybe this summer after a tan? Oh wait... I don't tan....

Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Anyway, I've used a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Cruisin' Nude, and one coat of Seche Vite. As I've come to expect from Cult Nails, the formula on this is superb. Zero issues, self-levels, couldn't be better. You can find it here!


Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment