Thursday, February 28, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: OPI Got the Blues for Red

Hello!
OPI Got the Blues for Red. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Here's an oldie but goodie! This is OPI Got the Blues for Red. I don't even know how old this polish, to be honest. This was part of my 'original' stash, which was anything I had before I started following nail blogs. And as you can see, it's been used quite a bit -- down a quarter of the bottle!

OPI Got the Blues for Red. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Got the Blues for Red is a deep red jelly/creme hybrid. It is well-pigmented, but it retains that 'squishy' finish. You could even get away with this at one coat. I did use two coats for swatches today over a base of Seche Clear. No topcoat here, this was wonderfully shiny alone.

OPI Got the Blues for Red. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This polish has great formula. It flows easily onto the nail and is self-leveling. It was my go-to red for a long while, and perfect for certain nail art applications!
  
OPI Got the Blues for Red. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon!! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment