Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Orly Rage

Hello hello!

A quickie post to show you one of my most reached for polishes. This is Orly Rage.

Orly Rage. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Rage is a fantastic rose gold foil. I use this a lot. It's great for stamping, but it's an interesting neutral, too. I use this as a base for nail art and glitter often. The formula is great. It is well-pigmented--a one-coater.

Orly Rage. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener, two coats of Rage (just to be sure I covered everything), and  one coat of Seche Vite. The great thing about this one is that it is a metallic that doesn't show brushstrokes. It will, however, show imperfections in the nail.

Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
This one is still widely available. I've seen it Sally Beauty and CVS recently.

Orly Rage. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment