Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Crumpet's Laid-Back 31DC: Favorite Color

Hello!

My favorite polish color is PINK! So for today's prompt, I used three pink shades from Zoya's Beach and Surf Collection from last summer to try my hand at another Nailside creation. I'd seen this really neat cloud mani tutorial over on Jane's blog some time ago and decided that this was the perfect time to try it out. It was quick and easy, and I love the end result.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I started with two coats of Zoya Shelby. Then I used three careful strokes of Zoya Rory to start my cloud design. The final color is Zoya Reagan. This got topped with Seche Vite.

My second favorite color, you could say, is holo. So, naturally, INM Northern Lights finished this off perfectly.
Indoors, artificial light, with flash.
Check out the other participants! More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment