Friday, February 22, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Black Cat Lacquer Discotraxx

Hello!
Black Cat Lacquer Discotraxx. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is Black Cat Lacquer Discotraxx.

Black Cat Lacquer Discotraxx. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Discotraxx has a plethora of holographic glitter shapes in a clear base. I see squares, starts, bars, diamonds, and multiples sizes of hex glitter.

Black Cat Lacquer Discotraxx. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
For these swatches, I layered one dabbed coat over Color Club Wildflower plus a coat of Gelous and Seche Vite. I didn't have any issues with this one formula-wise. I didn't have to fight to get the glitter out of the bottle and one easy coat gave me my desired glitter coverage.

Black Cat Lacquer Discotraxx. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Black Cat Lacquer has yet to disappoint me. You can find this polish over at the Black Cat Lacquer Etsy store along with some other really great polishes.

Black Cat Lacquer Discotraxx. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment