Sunday, February 3, 2013

Haul: January!

Hi there!

January started out very conservative around here with just Elixir Lacquers Snowman Suite being the lone polish to arrive in my mailbox.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash. I love the iridescent glitters! <3
Near the end of the month, my awesome fiance took me on a little shopping spree, which was a Christmas gift. We found OPI on clearance/sale at the tiny hair and nail salon inside our local Wal-mart. One side of the display was buy one get TWO free! The other side was buy one get one half off, so, much to my surprise, I snagged these for $20! Score! That's I Don't Give A Rotterdam!, Every Month is Oktoberfest, The World Is Not Enough, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, and The Spy Who Loved Me.

Clearance OPI Loot! Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
On the very last day of the month, I lucked out and found Candy Lacquer's Big Cartel store freshly restocked. I joked on Facebook that I must have restock radar because while I was on break at work, I decided to randomly peruse that particular store and plan my purchase for the next restock. Much to my excitement, I noticed the store being updated as I browsed (each time I went back to the main screen, a few listings were moved around), and I was thinking, "Oh! Did I stumble upon a restock happening?!". Yes, yes I did. I think I checked out with Sugar Skulls, Princess Celestia, Fluttershy, and Candy Dots before Sandra even updated her Facebook about the polishes being listed. Hehehe, lucky day for me!

Candy Lacquer Loot. Indoors, artificial light, no flash. Cat photobomber is named Grace! ^_^
I write this freshly home from a trip to the beauty stores to use up some more Christmas giftcards, so I already know February is going to be good in the polish department. More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment