Thursday, January 31, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Elixir Lacquers Snowman Suite

Hello!

Elixir Lacquers Snowman Suite. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I have my first Elixir Lacquers polish to show you! This is now discontinued, but was part of the limited Christmas/Holiday release. This is Snowman Suite.

Elixir Lacquers Snowman Suite. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is simple, yet, stunning mix of glitters, which perfectly represents a melted snowman. I love it! There are small, orange hexes; larger white, satiny hexes; and really big, black circle glitters; all swimming in a clear base loaded with small, iridescent glitter. The overall effect is cute, and I couldn't be more pleased with this purchase.

Shown today is one dabbed coat of Snowman Suite plus Seche Vite over Tuesday's OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdam! I thought I Don't Give a Rotterdam! was the perfect wintry color to layer Snowman Suite with because it complements all the glitter colors, is light enough for them all to stand out, but is also dark enough for the fabulous iridescent base glitters to show up.

Elixir Lacquers Snowman Suite. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Formula on this is super easy to work with. It's a little thinner than many of my other indie polishes, which necessitated propping my bottle on it's head before using it as I did see some settling, but this is far from a problem. I didn't have to fish for the black circles. I did a full mani, and wound up with five of them on my nails.

As I mentioned, this one is no longer available, but Elixir Lacquers has released a rocking new collection. Check it out here!

Elixir Lacquers Snowman Suite. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment