Monday, January 21, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze For Audrey

Hello again!!

Today I have the elusive, China Glaze For Audrey swatched up for you.

China Glaze For Audrey. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is a gorgeous Tiffany Blue creme. The formula is fantastic. It is thick, but it doesn't drag and cause bald spots and is very forgiving, tolerating a fair bit of manipulation. I used two easy coats over a base of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener and topped it all with one coat of Seche Vite. It is perfection!

China Glaze For Audrey. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
For Audrey wears like iron. The first time I wore this, I ended up keeping it on for eight days... and when I did finally remove it, it didn't even look like it had been on that long. There was some minor wear, but was still going pretty strong, which I thought was incredible.

China Glaze For Audrey. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
As I mentioned in the haul post for this, it's been sold out everywhere I ever looked for it. I happened upon my bottle at Ulta one day, but I don't think my Ulta normally has this one. Good luck if you're after it!

China Glaze For Audrey. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment