Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Trelly's Misc I Fake Rocked Your World

Hello!

Trelly's Misc I Fake Rocked Your World. Indoors, artificial light, with flash.
Quickie post to show you this bit of awesome:

Trelly's Misc I Fake Rocked Your World. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is I Fake Rocked Your World from Trelly's Misc. What an awesome name for an awesome polish (and I just noticed it now, but it looks like my bottle has a typo--oops!)! Easy A became a quick favorite of mine. Anyway, this has a white jelly base with two sizes of shiny, teal, square glitter; tiny teal hexes; tiny pink squares; larger orange hexes; and matte pink hexes. Swatches today are done without a base coat, three coats of I Fake Rocked Your World, and one coat of Seche Vite. The formula is good, I did add a little polish thinner, but it wasn't really giving me issues before that (just my preference).

Trelly's Misc I Fake Rocked Your World. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
The base is very sheer at first. I didn't think it would be opaque on its own, so the first time I wore this I layered it over a base of Milani White on the Spot. I think this look is a little harsh, and prefer to wear this on it's own now that I've tried it out that way. I bet it would be gorgeous layered over teal or orange cremes, too.
Trelly's Misc I Fake Rocked Your World. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Trelly's Misc can be found here. Looks like she's closed up shop for a bit. I would expect any news on reopening/restocks to come through her Facebook page.

Trelly's Misc I Fake Rocked Your World. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon!! ^_^







2 comments:

  1. This looks great on its own, I love it! I have yet to see Easy A although I really want to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easy A is a fun movie--I totally recommend it! The polish isn't too bad either --_^

      Delete