Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Trelly's Misc Cauldron Bubble

Hello again!

Trelly's Misc Cauldron Bubble. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I am so excited about this polish! This might be my favorite polish ever! And it's not even pink, which surprised me!

Trelly's Misc Cauldron Bubble. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is Cauldron Bubble from Trelly's Misc. This was a Halloween release, but there's nothing witchy about it. It is a stunning mix of glitters in a clear base. I used one careful coat over yesterday's China Glaze For Audrey. Love!

Trelly's Misc Cauldron Bubble. Outdoors, shade, no flash.
I see matte, white heart glitter; shiny hex glitters in lime green; two sizes of shiny, turquoise hexes; shiny turquoise squares; two sizes of matte, white hexes; small holo hexes; holo dust; super tiny turquoise bar glitter; and, finally, a sparse smattering of tiny, deep purples hexes. The shiny glitters catch the light and sparkle something fierce in the sun.

Trelly's Misc Cauldron Bubble. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
No issues with the formula. Most fingers just got one swiped coat. A few needed a little dab to fill in a spot or two, but nothing tricky. I was more careful with the placement of the heart glitters than I was with the moons from The Moon Sees Me swatch. I did not have to fish them out, but I only wanted a few on my nails, so I ended up wiping them off the brush unless I wanted them.

Trelly's Misc Cauldron Bubble. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Miss Cassie should be re-opening her Etsy store soon. I hear she has some new polishes out for Valentines Day! Check her out! I'm fairly certain that Cauldron Bubble is no longer available, but it might come back around next Halloween. Happy shopping!

More soon! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment