Monday, January 28, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Sinful Colors Nova

Hello again!

Sinful Colors Nova. Indoors, artificial light, with flash.
This is Sinful Colors Nova.

This is a gorgeous deep blue jelly-like base polish with blue and green shimmer. It is well pigmented, needing only two coats for opacity. I see some balding near my cuticles in the sun, so perhaps a third coat or more patient application would have been better. Indoors, however, this was not visible.

Sinful Colors Nova. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
As shown today, I've used a base of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener, two coats of Nova, and one coat of Seche Vite. Formula was pretty good, but I can see the potential for a bit of staining with this one.

Sinful Colors Nova. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
I found this in a random display at Walgreens quite some time ago. It's a unique and beautiful polish. I think it looks like the night sky, and it would be a fantastic start for a galaxy mani.

Sinful Colors Nova. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment