Monday, January 7, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Rescue Beauty Lounge Aqua Lily

Hello! I'm baaaack!

Kicking off the new year with the polish that was, perhaps, my most wanted last year. This is the now infamous Rescue Beauty Lounge Aqua Lily.

Rescue Beauty Lounge Aqua Lily. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Aqua Lily is a gorgeous, bright aqua with fine pink shimmer. The formula is fantastic; I had no issues with it. Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Aqua Lily, and a coat of Seche Vite.

Rescue Beauty Lounge Aqua Lily. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Under indirect lighting, this is mostly just a gorgeous aqua blue with a hint of shimmer. It's the sunlight that really brings it out. It's great!

Rescue Beauty Lounge Aqua Lily. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
This was one of those polishes that was love at first sight for me. Unfortunately, I missed out on it on the first run. I was so excited when it was announced that Aqua Lily would be part of the most recent Bring it Back event.

Rescue Beauty Lounge Aqua Lily. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Sadly, this is sold out again. I don't know if there are any plans to bring it back another time. Keeping an eye on Ji's Blog and RBL's Facebook page should give you a heads up if/when it gets another release. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Rescue Beauty Lounge Aqua Lily. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment