Friday, January 11, 2013

NOTW: Champagne Stars

Hello again!!

Today I want to show you a mani I did for New Year's.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
My most recent order from Trelly's Misc included a free mini of Berry Christmas, which I don't think was released for sale. I'm hoping it will be because it's a brilliant mix of finer glitters, and I adore it. Berry Christmas has deep blue, periwinkle, rose gold/pink, bright fuchsia glitters, and holo shimmer swimming a clear base. It looks good over a lot of different base colors. I've tried it over OPI Koala Berry and China Glaze Secret-Peri-wink-le.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This mani was inspired by Berry Christmas--the idea came to mind as soon as I saw it. I love it when that happens! For this look, I used a base of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener, one coat of Orly Rage on all but my ring finger, which got one coat of Zoya Ibiza. Once that was dry, I stamped using the same colors and Bundle Monster plates BM05 and BM14. Then I dabbed on Berry Christmas focusing at the top of my nails to create a gradient or 'glitter rain'. Everything then got a generous coat of NYC's In a New York Minute. I loved wearing this!

I tried it matted down with Butter London's Matte Finish a few days later. Equally as pretty!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment