Friday, January 25, 2013

Haul: December!

A quick change of plans! I loved the combination of For Audrey and Cauldron Bubble, I didn't want to remove it, so I'm still wearing it! That means no nail art or notw post this week. May I entertain you with a long overdue haul post instead?

One more haul post to catch us up to the present! And speaking of presents, here's what was waiting for me under the tree this year!

Christmas Loot!
My awesome fiance snagged these lemmings from Black Cat Lacquer for me: Discotraxx, Trick or Treat, and Paranormal! And he very sweetly let me open them early to cheer me up (while I was worriedly sitting in the Emergency Room). He's the best!

My awesome sister did some Llarowe shopping and gifted me Jade Deja Vu, Hare Polish Electric Flame, Smitten Polish Glass Elevator, and Dollish Polish A Peachy Princess. I love that she randomly picked polishes she liked off my GIGANTIC wishlist. What fun!

My awesome mother gave me some nail art items from Avon this year. The red polish has a tiny striper brush, which will be awesome to use. I suspect it's pigmented well-enough to be used as a stamping polish, too! And some intricate rhinestone decals!

Avon Loot!
For the first of my two allotted purchases of the month, I was enticed by Llarowe's awesome deals of the season and picked up Naild'It Candy Corn, Girly Bits Indian Summer, and Girly Bits Candy Corn. The second purchase was from Trelly's Misc! The mini was free! Yay!! The mini is called Berry Christmas (I used it in a mani right on over here), and the others are The Moon Sees Me, Sugar Plum Dance, and Hopeful.

Trelly's and Llarowe Haul!

I got some money sent to me as gifts as well, and I firmly believe that any money/giftcards that are given as a gift should be used on something fun you wouldn't normally splurge on (no paying for an oil change or groceries with that unless it's dire!). So, I did a massive Cult Nails haul! And a Bundle Monster Haul! I couldn't resist getting both the 200 series and the 300 series sets and a set of nail art wheels. 


Bundle Monster Loot!
I totally owned myself on the Cult Nails order though--I had Seduction and Vicious switched in my head, so even though I WANTED Seduction, I ordered Vicious instead. No flakies for me this time around :( but Vicious is a great purple creme, anyway. I got Scandalous, Doppleganger, Bitten, Alter Ego, Charlatan, Untamed, Deception, Cruisin' Nude, Vicious, and Let me Fly.

Cult Nails FTW!
Finally, two polishes I snagged at CVS. Nicole by OPI Kim-Pletely in Love and Revlon Blue Lagoon were both on clearance for 50-75% off, so those came home with me.

Random Drugstore Loot!
There are a few more giftcards yet to use, so I suspect January will be fun! I had a GREAT December! How about you?

More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment