Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Trelly's Misc The Moon Sees Me

Hi there! Today I have another Trelly's Misc creation to show off! This is The Moon Sees Me.

Trelly's Misc The Moon Sees Me. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
The Moon Sees Me is a gorgeous combination of pastel and holo glitters. I used one coat plus a coat of Seche Vite over yesterday's Kim-Pletely In Love swatch. No issues with the formula, however, I'll be careful in the future to keep it to one moon per nail. I thought multiples looked too busy, but that is just my personal preference.
Trelly's Misc The Moon Sees Me. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Anyway, I see pastel hexes in pink, blue, and green; bigger pastel, blue hexes; tiny holo hexes, holo bar glitter; and, of course, the holo moon-shaped glitter. I'm loving this and can't wait to try this over all the colors! I think soft grey and muted teal would be lovely as well. The moon-shaped glitter did lay flat on my nail, however, you do need to be mindful about placement--you'll see in the last picture that I wasn't and one or two are hanging off the edge.

Trelly's Misc The Moon Sees Me. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Trelly's Misc can be found on Etsy, and I think the best place to keep an eye out for info about restocks and new releases is here, on Facebook.

Trelly's Misc The Moon Sees Me. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment