Friday, January 18, 2013

NOTW: Snowflakes!

Hello!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
January (not to mention the entire winter so far) has been rather tame here in the Mid-Atlantic states. We even had a fail Winter Storm Warning this week (That's right. Storm warning issued for four to six inches of snow and ZERO fell.). Being from Minnesota, I find myself missing the wintry weather (yep, I'm one of those crazies who love the snow!). So, this week, I brought the snow to my nails. I started with my go-to base of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener and layered two coats of Color Club Worth the Risque over that. Once that was dry, I sponged on Zoya Ibiza to create my gradient. The snowflakes were stamped on from the first series of Bundle Monster plates with Orly Luxe, Zoya Zuza, and Konad Special Polish in white. Everything then got a coat of NYC's In a New York Minute!

Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Zoya Ibiza is incredibly pigmented, and, for the life of me, I could not get it off the skin around my nails entirely. I scrubbed with qtips, my normal cleanup brush, and an orange stick. I got most of it, but wound up taking more polish off the tops of my nails than I intended. Le sigh... can't win 'em all.

Have a good weekend! More soon!! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment