Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: OPI DS Extravagance

Hello!

Today I'd like to show you OPI DS Extravagance!

OPI DS Extravagance. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This was a big lemming of mine about a year ago. I was excited when I found the display during one of my first trips to Ulta, but of course, I ended up disappointed because the space for Extravagance was empty. I picked up DS Reflection instead, which you'll see soon. It wasn't until a month or so later that I found my bottle. Exciting!

OPI DS Extravagance. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
I'd say that after all that anticipation, Extravagance was worth it. It is a gorgeous raspberry polish with holo shimmer. It's not a linear holo, but it is very pretty anyway.

OPI DS Extravagance. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Swatches today are a base of Seche Clear, two coats of Extravagance, and one coat of Seche Vite. Formula was great, and caused zero issues.

OPI DS Extravagance. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is a stunning polish! Not much else to discuss!

OPI DS Extravagance. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment