Friday, February 8, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink

Hello! Happy Friday!

Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Rockstar Pink.

Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is one of my older polishes--one of the first I remember picking up back when my stash was small. Ah, memories.... Anyway! This is a fantastic blend of microglitter. The blend of pink, purple, blue, gold, and red is super sparkly. I think the addition of the red here makes this a rather unique glitter.

Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
For swatches today, I've used Rockstar Pink over my Orly Rage swatch plus a coat of Seche Vite. The formula on this is just fine. The glitter is dense and stays put. This one will easily reach opacity on it's own in two to three coats. I've used two coats at the tip and worked towards the top of my nail using a lighter touch to create a little gradient.

Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment