Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Color Club Wildflower

Hello!!

This bit of gorgeous  is Color Club Wildflower.

Color Club Wildflower. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Wildflower is a vibrant, deep coral creme. Or is it a red-orange? Pink? Coral? I'm not sure where this one falls, actually. Whatever you classify it as, it is beautiful.

Color Club Wildflower. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Swatches today are a base of Seche Clear, two coats of Wildflower, and one coat of Seche Vite. The formula on this is super smooth. It is extremely pigmented, and I have had great success using this as a stamping polish.

Color Club Wildflower. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This polish is so lovely! It was a random buy for me, and I'm so glad a picked it up! I think I found this at Bed, Bath, & Beyond quite awhile ago. Happy hunting if this is one you want!
Color Club Wildflower. Indoors, artificail light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. This colour is gorgeous! need 1!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is really vibrant! It is one of my favorite polishes of all time! ^_^

      Delete