Monday, March 25, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: OPI Pirouette My Whistle

Hello!

OPI Pirouette My Whistle. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Here we have a very quick post on OPI Pirouette My Whistle. This is one coat of Pirouette My Whistle, plus one coat of Seche Vite, over Care to Danse? from last week.

OPI Pirouette My Whistle. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Pirouette My Whistle is a clear base filled with silver sparkles and white, translucent satiny hexes. No issues with formula. It flows easily onto the nail and provides perfect coverage in one coat.



OPI Pirouette My Whistle. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is a very delicate addition to any mani. I'm loving the subtlety!

OPI Pirouette My Whistle. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon!! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment