Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Pure Ice Love

Hello!

Here's one I thought I had posted way back in February... oops! This is Pure Ice Love.

Pure Ice Love. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Love is a light pink creme with barely a hint of shimmer. This has a very vintage feel to it, in my opinion. Maybe it's the pearl-like shimmer?

Pure Ice Love. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Love, and one coat of Seche Vite. Formula on this was pretty good. It's well-pigmented and almost a one-coater. My application was just a bit streaky, so I needed two coats for even coverage.

Pure Ice Love. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Pure Ice polishes can be found at Wal-mart. Not sure if this one is still around, since I've had this forever, but happy hunting -- the displays are always a mess when I go to look! :p

Pure Ice Love. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment