Friday, March 8, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Orly Gumdrop

Hello!

Orly Gumdrop. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I have Orly Gumdrop swatched up for today.

Orly Gumdrop. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Gumdrop is a light blue-green creme. It's a little more green than my camera captured here. The last picture is closer to true color. Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Gumdrop, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. The formula on this is thick. It's a bit streaky on the first coat, but evens out with a second. I used two thicker coats, but that is normal for me.

Orly Gumdrop. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Gumdrop is part of an older release, the Sweet Collection. Head2Toe Beauty still has it listed at the bottom of the page, here. I think I happened upon my bottle in CVS though...

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^

2 comments: