Monday, March 4, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: OPI DS Reflection

Hello!
OPI DS Reflection. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
My only other OPI Designer Series Collection polish is on tap for you today! This is OPI DS Reflection.

OPI DS Reflection. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Reflection is a watermelon-colored shimmer polish. I see mainly gold shimmer with some sparse holo bits. It's a lovely, summery color.
OPI DS Reflection. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
The formula is nice. It is well-pigmented and easy to work with. Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Reflection, and one coat of Seche Vite.

OPI DS Reflection. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I found my bottle ages ago at Ulta. I'm not terribly familiar with OPI's availability, but I do remember seeing some random DS polishes mixed in the normal display last time I stopped in at my local store. Should you want this one, happy hunting!

OPI DS Reflection. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon!! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment