Thursday, March 7, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Girly Bits Candy Corn

Hello!!

This fun glitter polish is Girly Bits Candy Corn!

Girly Bits Candy Corn. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I've used one dabbed coat of Candy Corn over Orly Crush On You from earlier this week. One coat of NYC In a New York Minute smoothed this out.

Girly Bits Candy Corn. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
There's a lot going on here. This is a great mix of satiny glitters. I see two sizes of white hexes, two sizes of square white glitter, and white bar glitter. There are also large, yellow hexes; large yellow squares; and small, orange hexes.

Girly Bits Candy Corn. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Formula on this is my ideal for glitter toppers. It wasn't too think or too thin, and no fishing required. One dip of the brush for each nail was all it took for the coverage you see today.  I'm finding that I prefer this sparser glitter over a mega glitter bomb. I think I like the definition of each individual glitter against the base color rather than looking at a crazy, jumbled mess of glitter on the nail.

I bought my bottle on sale last fall at llarowe. It is no longer listed there, but there are plenty of awesome Girly Bits polishes to peruse. At the time of writing, Candy Corn was still listed on the Girly Bits BigCartel store, here.

Girly Bits Candy Corn. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment