Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Crumpet's Laid-Back 31DC: Tape Mani

Hello!!

Here is a perfect example of what happens when what I had envisioned did NOT become reality! I'd had this idea for a long time (it came about after this awesome tape mani turned out), and thought that since the challenge prompt for today is "Tape Mani", this would be a great time to try it! Too bad I did not have the patience or time to be as successful as I wanted with this one.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Anyway, the peachy color is Zoya Willow. Zoya Zuza is the teal, and Orly Luxe is the gold. I started with Seche Clear and one coat of Zoya Willow. The color blocks were done by layering the other two colors over the base. I attempted to stamp parts of this too, but had mixed results with Zoya Zuza showing up over the other colors. I used the design from Bundle Monster plate BM-214

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Not terrible, but I had such a better mani in my head! Let's see the others! More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment