Sunday, March 10, 2013

Crumpet's Laid-Back 31DC: Splatter

Hello!!

Today's challenge prompt is "Splatter"! This is a fun technique. It's simple but messy. All you do is dip a straw into a small puddle of polish and use a puff of air to splatter it onto your nails. As you can tell, there is room for failure. That index finger got completely wiped out with the orange polish when I picked up more than necessary with the straw. I really liked how my ring and pinkie fingers turned out, and wish I had had the patience to redo those other two blobby nails. lol

I started with a base coat of Seche Clear and two coats of OPI Skull & Glossbones. I used China Glaze Blue Sparrow and China Glaze Riveting to splatter with and topped everything with NYC In a New York Minute.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment