Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Crumpet's Laid-Back 31DC: Geometric

Hello!!

Today's prompt is "Geometric", so, of course, I looked to my new set of Bundle Monster plates for inspiration. The blocky, square design from BM-322 was exactly what I had in mind.

Gradient before stamping. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I started with a base of Seche Clear and two coats of China Glaze Sweet Hook. Once that was dry, I used the sponge-gradient technique to create a gradient with China Glaze Sweet Hook and China Glaze Snap My Dragon. A coat of Seche Vite came next. Once dry, I used Konad Special Polish in Black to stamp on the image from Bundle Monster plate, BM-322. A quick coat of NYC In a New York Minute, and this was good to go!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Stamping this time went pretty well. I was patient and took my time. I only had a small issue with the image not transferring completely in a few spots. I think this may be due to the large design. I have better luck with images with thinner lines. Perhaps this is due to my stamping polish or stamper?

More soon!! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment