Sunday, March 31, 2013

Crumpet's Laid-Back 31DC: A New Technique

Hello!

Today's challenge prompt is "A New Technique to You". I decided to try my hand at needle drag nail art or what I think is also referred to as 'dry water marbling'.

I started with a base of Seche Clear and one coat of China Glaze Lighthouse. Once that was dry, I worked on one nail at a time to create the flames. I did this by painting another coat of Lighthouse on and then dabbed a few drops of OPI Burning Love and OPI Socra-tease Me. I ran a needle through the polish to mix it up and create the design. Once each nail was complete, I topped it with a generous coat of Seche Vite.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
For my first attempt, I think it turned out really great! More soon! ^_^

Let's check out the other participants' too:

No comments:

Post a Comment