Monday, March 4, 2013

Crumpet's Laid-Back 31DC: Saran Wrap

Oops!


Mermaid Nails. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
A day late on this one... I did this mani yesterday, when it was supposed to be posted, but I got distracted by Game of Thrones and forgot to post it!

Anyway, "today's" prompt is "Saran Wrap". I started with a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Nyx Algae, and then used a piece of wadded up Saran Wrap to dab on Orly Halley's Comet. I went a little overboard, so I went back and dabbed on a little more Algae for balance. One coat of Nyx Aqua Glitter later, and my carefully dabbed on polish was looking rather aquatic.

Saran Wrap technique plus one coat of Nyx Aqua Glitter. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I used the fishnet image from Bundle Monster plate BM-209 and Konad Special Polish Black to stamp the design. Everything was topped with NYC In a New York Minute, and I added a few tear-drop shaped rhinestones from Bundle Monster to complete my Mermaid Nails!

Mermaid Nails. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I am happy to report that I had no issues with stamping this time around!

Check out the other participants! More soon!! ^_^


2 comments: