Monday, July 14, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Zoya Chantal

Hello!

Today I have Zoya Chantal swatched up for you. This is the last of my picks from the Naturel Collection.

Zoya Chantal. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Chantal is a neutral creme polish, which might be a little boring, but it's the perfect base for nail art.

Zoya Chantal. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are a base coat of Duri Rejuvacote, one coat of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener, two coats of Chantal, and one coat of Qtica topcoat. This polish has a slightly more finicky formula than the others from this collection that I've had on the blog. It requires patience because it will drag and bald, so wait between coats!

I purchased my bottle directly from Zoya.

Zoya Chantal. Indoors, artificial light, no flash./mo
More soon! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment