Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Zoya Brigitte

Hello!

Today I have the lovely Brigitte from Zoya's Naturel Collection!

Zoya Brigitte. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Brigitte is similar to Odette, but it is lighter and just a bit more pink. It's a very flattering mauve creme. I used this as a base for some delicate lace stamping, and it turned out lovely! I think I'll do something special with those photos once I get through swatching all my picks from the Naturel collection.


Zoya Brigitte. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are one coat of Duri Rejuvacote, one coat of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener, two coats of Brigitte, and one coat of Qtica Extending Topcoat. This polish applied easily with no complications.


Zoya Brigitte. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I purchased this polish during a sale directly from Zoya's website. They frequently run promos and specials, and I find the best way to keep up with them is via their Facebook page.

Zoya Brigitte. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment