Saturday, February 1, 2014

Haul: January!

Hello!

I've got some fun stuff to show you this month! Let's start with a late December purchase from Llarowe. I believe these were from a flash sale. Cult Nails Flushed and Dance Legend Termo 178.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Then, I picked up one of Rainbow Honey's November LE's, Linger, and December's "The Bubbly set", which included the topper, a scented topcoat, and a Bubbly scented cuticle balm (my favorite!). I really enjoy the way this smells. I wish they made other products in it.. like lotion... oooh, or a tart melt!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

The order also included a free mystery grab bag because my order was over the required dollar amount. I was pleasantly surprised by what was included! Shown next to Linger, the mystery grab bag came with three mini-sized polishes and a cuticle balm - this one in the Sakura Matsuri scent. Awesomely, the rightmost two polishes are samples from their upcoming spring collection, which hasn't been released or even previewed yet! How exciting! The pink polish is Sakura Matsuri, which I have here. The middle is called Metalmark, and I have swatched it already. The blue one is called Midnight Fountain (swatched here), and it is everything I wanted Bubble Beam to be! If these two are any indication, Rainbow Honey's spring collection is going to rock!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Then I couldn't resist Zoya's three free promo, which nicely worked out that if you purchased three more polishes, you got free shipping, effectively making it buy three, get three free! So... I picked up all but one of the Naturel collection plus Zoya Payton.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Up next, Cult Nails! Cult Nails did a quick little sale of all random bits of inventory they had left on numerous discontinued polishes, so I snagged Seduction (finally!) and Living Water!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

And then some random CVS polishes! Essie On a Silver Platter and Spoiled Trust Fund Baby.


Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

And if that wasn't enough (It's polish, is it ever? ;) ), I was able to pick up Color Club's Luminous Lacquer set from Llarowe. I also snagged four Joss Gel polishes for my sister because they were on sale, and because she's into gel polish. Aaaaaand, since I could spend $8.92 on shipping or just buy another polish to get free 3-day shipping (really, was there any question as to which to choose?), I grabbed Dance Legend Glam Rock. But, because I'm super awesome, I had these shipped to my sister in Minnesota. She's going on a cruise next week, so I wanted her to get her gel polishes (they're holos!!!!!) in time to wear for her trip. So my new babies will be kept safe at her house until my next trip home (which will hopefully be our big move back there)!

Aaaand, I thought I was done, but I lucked out and found Finger Paints Twisted on a blog sale!!! And Sation Confessions of a Nail Tech was also on the blog sale for three bucks, so I picked that up too.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
And then, my husband not only took my truck in for new tires a few days ago, but, as he was waiting for it to get done, he wandered around some stores and bought this polish for me. It's Sally Hansen Snow Globe and it's full of iridescent glitter! My favorite! He is SO awesome... buys me tires and polish in the same day. He's my favorite!
Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

So many pretties! More soon! ^_^


2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome haul! I'm especially jealous about Finger Paints Twisted. I actually just saw it on a blog sale a few days ago, same with the other polish you grabbed, so it was probably the same one. I wanted to get it, but I've already been spending so much on polish. I'm glad you were able to get it! It's a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I picked up the blog sale polishes from Colores de Carol Storenvy sale. I was excited to see Twisted, and almost picked up Motley and Asylum as well because she had those available too, but I felt almost guilty for getting to them first. So, I stuck with just those two. lol I've spending way too much on polish too.... My name is Nikki, and I'm a nail polish addict! ^_^

      Delete