Thursday, February 27, 2014

GOT Polish Challenge: Orange

Hello!

Today's GOT Polish Challenge prompt is "Orange"! I double-dipped for inspiration this week!


I started with two coats of China Glaze Riveting over my base of Seche Clear. Riveting is the best orange polish -- It's so gorgeous! I then stamped the orange slices from Bundle Monster plate BM-308 in Konad Special Polish White. I sealed that with one coat of NYC In a New York Minute.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Then, I used one coat of Zoya Coraline, another oldie but goodie (so old, in fact, it was one of my very first swatch posts!), to create a stamped jelly sandwich. I finished that off with one coat of Seche Vite.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Finally, I added one coat of Butter London Matte for this shimmery, juicy look.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment