Thursday, October 17, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze Riveting

Hello!

I can't believe how long it's taken me to swatch this beauty! It is China Glaze Riveting all the way back from 2012's Capitol Colours collection.

China Glaze Riveting. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Riveting is a saturated orange polish full of orange and gold glass flecks. It is fiery and gorgeous!

China Glaze Riveting. Indoors, artificial light, with flash.
Swatches today are a base of Duri Rejuvacote, two coats of Riveting, and one coat of Seche Vite. This polish has a great formula. It flows smoothly on the nail for a perfect mani. One coat is nearly enough. No issues to report.

China Glaze Riveting. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
It's been quite awhile, but I think I picked this up at Sally Beauty when the collection was newly released. Head2Toe Beauty still has the collection available if you missed out!

China Glaze Riveting. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I've got some super Halloween nail art using this swatch as a base for my Nail of the Week post tomorrow--see you then! So, more soon! ^_^







No comments:

Post a Comment