Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: KBShimmer Quantum Leaf

Hello!

The last of the KBShimmer in my stash is up for swatching today. This is Quantum Leaf!

KBShimmer Quantum Leaf. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Quantum Leaf is a mustard-yellow based polish with multiple types of glitter swimming within. I see extra-large, red hexes. Large red, orange, and yellow hexes. Small and tiny, red hexes. Along with the glitter, I can see both holographic shimmer and a red shimmer. Hellooooo, Autumn!

KBShimmer Quantum Leaf. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Quantum Leaf, one coat of Gelous, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. This polish, like the others I own, has a great formula. This is surprisingly opaque and brushed on easily.

KBShimmer Quantum Leaf. Indoors, filtered sunlight (window), no flash.
This color is one of those ugly/pretty polishes. You love it or hate it. I ended up loving it! It's like nothing else I have... but that would make sense, since I tend to steer clear of yellows, especially those of the mustard variety! This one drew me in!

KBShimmer Quantum Leaf. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Once again, this was purchased by me from KBShimmer.

More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment