Monday, October 14, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Trelly's MISC Never Growing Up

Hello!

Been awhile since we've seen a swatch around here! No worries, I've got three more lined up for this week, but today I have Trelly's MISC Never Growing Up.

Trelly's MISC Never Growing Up. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Never Growing Up is a cute mix of matte glitters in black, grey, and pink in a clear base. I see small, grey hexes; pink bars; pink stars; small, black rectangles; large, black hearts; large, black hexes; and micro glitter in grey, black, and pink. This polish is the perfect example of my preferred glitter coverage -- not too much so you can see each individual shape on the nail, but also not so sparse that it looks unfinished!

Trelly's MISC Never Growing Up. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
For swatches today, I've used one slightly manipulated coat of Never Growing Up over my China Glaze Sun-kissed swatch from back in August. I finished this off with one coat of Gelous and one of NYC In a New York Minute. This polish gave me no issues at all.

Trelly's MISC Never Growing Up. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Never Growing Up was from Trelly's summer collection, and I'm sorry to say, that I don't see it available on her site at the moment. However, there are a few others still available from the summer collection (Barbie Dream House is AWESOME too) AND Witches in the Sky is back from last year!!!! I purchased my bottle awhile ago, but keep a look out for announcements on her Facebook page -- polishes come back often!

Trelly's MISC Never Growing Up. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^





2 comments: