Thursday, July 25, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Trelly's MISC Witches In the Sky

Hello!

I have a limited edition, no-longer-available, polish to show you today. This is Trelly's MISC Witches in the Sky.

Trelly's MISC Witches In the Sky. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Witches in the Sky is a glitter bomb in a clear base. Glitters included are: Big, satin purple squares; small, satin green squares; green, metallic micro-squares; black squares in both tiny and micro size; and silver holographic stars AND moons.

Trelly's MISC Witches In the Sky. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I had a terrible time finding undies to wear with this polish. I have tried several cremes, and I just didn't like the overall look. I was starting to be disappointed in my choice to purchase this baby, but, finally, I have found the perfect pairing! I love this!

Trelly's MISC Witches In the Sky. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are one dabbed coat of Witches in the Sky with a coat of Gelous plus one coat of NYC In a New York Minute over yesterday's OPI The World Is Not Enough swatch. This polish has the typical, thicker indie polish formula, which I don't have any problems with. I didn't have to fish for the shaped glitters, and all the glitter stays in suspension.

Trelly's MISC Witches In the Sky. Outdoors, natural light (shade), no flash.
This was released in limited quantities for Halloween last year. It is no longer available, and no word on whether or not Cassie will resurrect it for this year. I'll let you know if it happens!

Trelly's MISC Witches In the Sky. Matted with Butter London's Matte Finish. Outdoors, natural light (shade), no flash.
I bought this bottle from the Trelly's MISC Etsy store. Her Facebook page is the best place to catch info, previews, and updates. Cassie is great about answering questions there, and I really appreciate the great customer service I've gotten when I've ordered. This isn't a well-known indie maker, but I recommend her! She's got an awesome summer collection out now that I WILL be purchasing from next restock!

Trelly's MISC Witches In the Sky. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment