Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Swatch Swatch Initiative: Wet n' Wild Sparked

Hello!

Today's polish is a great, drugstore find. This is Sparked from Wet n' Wild.

Wet n' Wild Sparked. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Sparked is a micro glitter topper in a clear base. The glitter is mostly metallic, pink micro-glitter, but there is a smattering of silver micro-glitter in there as well.

Wet n' Wild Sparked. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are one coat plus NYC In a New York Minute over yesterday's Orly Au Champagne swatch. No problems to report with the application of this polish, however, it does fall victim to settling if left to sit for awhile. Mine re-homogenized easily with a bit of shaking, so no worries.

Wet n' Wild Sparked. Outdoors, natural light (shade), no flash.
I'm pretty sure I found this on sale at my local Walgreens a very long time ago... before I got into nail polish. I think I was just after some new options for my little stash, and this looked fun.

Wet n' Wild Sparked. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment