Monday, July 22, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Pure Ice Wild Thing

Hello!

This polish was a part of my original polish stash. I think I was in high school when I bought this one... eleven years or more ago!? Oofda! This is Wild Thing from Pure Ice.

Pure Ice Wild Thing. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Wild Thing is a bright green creme. I don't think it's crisp enough to be called a lime green, nor do I think it's yellowed enough to be called chartreuse. I think it falls somewhere in between; maybe we can call it acid green?

Pure Ice Wild Thing. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Wild Thing, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. For a polish this cheap and this old, the formula was surprisingly not bad. The first coat was a bit streaky, but two was all it took to even out. It is nicely pigmented, and easy to handle.

Pure Ice Wild Thing. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
I've never been keen on green nail polish, but I kept this one around. I'm glad I did. It's been a great color for Halloween nail art.

I'm sure I bought this from Wal-mart a decade or so ago. I have no idea if it's still available! This one is ancient in polish years! Hehe!

Pure Ice Wild Thing. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment