Monday, July 8, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze Smoke & Ashes

Hello!

Today I have a quick post on China Glaze's Smoke & Ashes from last year's Colours from the Capitol Collection.

China Glaze Smoke & Ashes. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Smoke & Ashes is a black polish packed with green glass fleck. This one is a bit tricky. The first time I wore it, it just looked like a black creme. No pretty green flash showed up. I don't know what I did differently this time, but the green flash showed up beautifully! It was hard to capture on camera, but in person, it was quite apparent.

China Glaze Smoke & Ashes. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Duri Rejuvacote, two thick coats of Smoke & Ashes, and one coat of Seche Vite. No issues with the formula.

China Glaze Smoke & Ashes. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
If you're after this black polish with a unique twist, Head2Toe Beauty still stocks it! I'm pretty sure I bought this bottle from Sally's when the collection was newly released.

China Glaze Smoke & Ashes. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment